Thank you for visiting the Project 90 by 2030 website. Project 90 by 2030 uses a number of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and WordPress blog) to engage with our audiences.
We are committed to creating a community that encourages self-expression and mirrors the values of our organisation including respect for the rights, dignity, property and opinion of others.
We ask all our visitors and our fans to do their part to help us achieve the goal. In doing that, we ask you not to post content that:
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, or objectionable;
- is purposefully deceptive, false, or misleading;
- violates the intellectual property rights of other people;
- is illegal;
- references a third party website or is self-promoting spam;
- is inappropriate, offensive, or hateful.